Monday, December 7, 2009

Update On My Yet To Be Titled Movie Script And More!!!




I'm glad I finally started writing my movie script. You just can't imagine what it's like to find an introduction to a movie script without having to crack your head open for the essential parts to start flowing fluidly out of it. The whole process is like awfully long and dreadful. You have to get the facts right and then you have to constantly check that you're abiding to the standard rules of screenwriting. That's not too bad, you also have to continously remind yourself that you're NOT writing a story. The story is supposed to play out in your head like you'd see it as a movie already at this point when you get down to writing. That, unfortunately hasn't been going exceptionally swell for me either.

I am distracted by a whole bunch of other things on the www in the mean time. Then again, the good thing about one of them distractions is that whenever I'm waiting for a YouTube video to load as I have 'superb' modem speed at present, I tend to be suddenly motivated to occupy that time to continue with writing.

The bad part is, yes, I am terribly distracted to the absolute point where I switch from my writing to The Sartorialist and when I come back like 2 minutes later, whatever idea I had prior was all lost in translation between going back and forth these two things.
So, yeah, I'm on to page 5 of the script as is evident in the pictures above and a helluva long way to go (as movie scripts can stretch to more than a 150- pages long).

Plus I saw Taylor Swift on Oprah today and my,my,my, she is so sweet and likeable and admirable. Even my Mom adores her it is insane. Moms aren't supposed to like what their children like. It's like the ultimate irony or whatever. More so that their children are teen-aged children. But I can't blame her.

Oh,oh, and I finished the entire ANTM Cycle 13 last night. It was one inspiring cycle. And it was fair because Nicole aka The Underdog won! I am like of at this moment obssessed with her.

I love this picture of her. Does she not look a tad bit like the singer, Jewel?

No comments:

Post a Comment