Saturday, December 5, 2009

OMGLOL #5: Would Megan Fox Still Be Hot If She Had Brown Eyes & Her Long Lost Sibling

Just came from my daily half hour treadmill regime. Had on Transformers 2 Blu-ray while I was supposed to be working the lbs off but nonetheless it was all in vain. Of course, everyone knows that when you watch TV while excercising, it does not ever amount to anything. So instead of seriously doing some vigorous work on the machine, I'm engrossed with watching transforming giant machines on the screen in front of me. It's amazing, this play of words.


And consider this, doesn't Megan Fox just look like an inflatable felatio doll. Like the one in 'Lars & The Real Girl' 'cept that that version was more of a mannequin than a blown up sex doll. Every available screen time I've seen her in is filled with some kind of sexual innuendo with the audience. Including the girls. I mean, seriously, she can give girls the wetty too.


I'm just sayin'.

Not like I'm one of them. Pfft.

So I went about some innoccous perusal of the IMDb boards later after the show under the apparent guise of working off the lbs only to meet with two of the most interesting things I haven't heard in awhile.


Question 1: "Would Megan Fox Still Be Hot If She Had Brown Eyes?"


Collective Answer: 'Of course she would be,' said one defensive male fan. 'I'd still f**k her with those brown eyes' said another heavily testoterone fueled fan. And the last one just got pissed with this little nitpicking over someone's eyes. 'WTF. Is that even a question???' I think he was just beggin the question.








I did a little digital 'plastic surgery' to one of Megan's close-ups and boy, could you tell the contrast in that or not? Yes, dear testosterone fueled man, would you still like to f**k her? She does look a tad bit like her character Jennifer in the titular titled Diablo Cody B-movie, R-rated romp "Jennifer's Body" when she went on those blood curdling boy- eating spree. I think by this time all those wetties might have dried up after that last picture!

On to the second most thought provoking thing of the day. As in literally is.

To have someone who isn't at all related to you be your unexpected doppelganger is completely creepy. But to have someone who isn't at all related to you and is your unexpected doppelganger and is not of the same SEX and insists that you guys are somewhat blood related-ish is completely psychotic.

Question 2: Do I Look Like Megan's Sibling Or Not?

Collective Answer: "Oh my god, yes you do!" This had been basically the only answer coming from everyone who had seen the proud poster's Photobucket picture of himself in the original thread. I saw it and my, I would say the exact same thing. But really, it's creepy, plain creepy.

But then again, I have a feeling that this dude has some unknown connection to Fox. Probably some mix up in the ancestorial lineage up there. God, if Obama can be related to his former electorial rival, McCain, what more could it be that this dude is related to Megan Fox in some way! He has that same sexy sea colored eyes and the mouth and when you see that picture, you would soooo agree with me.

And he's bloody hot. Some great genetic makeup going on for the both of them. I need to ask them for the foundation.

Come to think of it, hasn't Ms. Fox once proclaimed to the whole world how she looked so much like a tranny? I would advise her to just stick to the notion that she's still a really sexy woman because seriously, she has a guy out there who looks just like her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment